Our Fair New Mexico - A Virtual Concert Series
The New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA), in partnership with state museums, historic sites, and cultural institutions, presents “Our Fair New Mexico,” a virtual concert series featuring musicians living in New Mexico. The department and our divisions are pleased to bring the musical sounds of New Mexico through social media.
Following is a list with more information about past and upcoming virtual concerts:
- April 10 – MOIFA (Rob Martinez)
- April 14 – NHCC (Oti Ruiz with Leticia Cuevas)
- Mar 24 – MOIFA (Lara Manzanares)
- May 1 – Jemez Historic Site (Marlon Magdalena)
- May 8 – NHCC (Dos Gatos)
- May 10 – MIAC (Jacob Shije)
- May 15 – MOIFA (Lone Pinon)
- May 22 – MOA (Carlos Medina Conjunto)
- May 29 – MOIFA (Joe and Archie West)
- June 5 – New Mexico History Museum (Della Bustamante and Grace Marks)
- June 12 – Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum (Kenny Arroyos)
- June 19 – Museum of Natural History & Science (Zillaphyst)
- June 21 – NHCC (ReVoz a dos: Featuring Vicente Griego & Chuscales)
- June 26 – New Mexico Arts and MIAC (Nacha Mendez and G Precious)
https://www.facebook.com/nmarts.org/videos/741457059728376/ and https://www.facebook.com/IndianArtsCulture/videos/323976471946792/
- Previous virtual concerts are available directly via the links above. A Facebook account is not required to view these videos.
- For upcoming concerts, the video will not be available until the Premiere starts at 7 PM/MDT on the day of the virtual concert.
- If the video doesn't autoplay once the Premiere has begun, please refresh your browser.
- The video can also be replayed in its entirety once the Premiere is over.
New Mexico CulturePass
Your ticket to New Mexico's exceptional Museums and Historic Sites.
From Indian treasures to space exploration, world-class folk art to awesome dinosaurs—our museums and monuments celebrate the essence of New Mexico every day.
More Info »
Take a look inside the museums and historic sites of New Mexico without leaving home. Join host Charlotte Jusinski, and a variety of guest curators, artists, and exhibitors in exploring the art and culture of the state in Encounter Culture, a new podcast from the New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs.
Featured DCA Exhibitions
Explore the designs painted on ancestral and contemporary Pueblo pottery by visiting Painted Reflections: Isomeric
Will Rogers noted that Fred Harvey “kept the West in food—and wives.” But the company’s Harvey
The New Mexico History Museum is pleased to present Curative Powers: New Mexico’s Hot Springs, a